Comfortable, family-run detached guest house in the centre of Mallaig, in the beautiful North West Highlands of Scotland.
Seaview Guest House offers warm, comfortable and relaxing bed and breakfast accommodation. It is ideally situated in Mallaig, overlooking the harbour of this pretty fishing village.
From its prime location, you are within easy reach of all amenities...
- Next to the bus stop
- 200 metres from the railway station
- 300 metres from the ferry terminal to skye and the small Isles
Mallaig boasts a number of bars and restaurants which are all within easy reach.
Months of Operation
The Guest House is open March until mid November offering 5 individually styled rooms.
- 3 double rooms with en-suite shower facilities
- 1 standard twin room (shared bathroom)
- 1 standard single room (shared bathroom)
See us on the online maps Google Maps.